Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hey people!


Welcome to http://www.seddieforthewin.blogspot.com/

This is my site that I Had made about Seddie! I personaly think that Creddie sucks... No effence to Carly but she and Freddie are so not ment for eachother!

Now look at Seddie.. Sam puckett and Freddie Benson.. It rolls of the toung really well! And i personally think that Seddie is ment to be so if you think different.. leave...

I'm seriouse.. this is for seddiers only...

Anyways!

This site is all about Seddie, Like for example! Seddie fanfics (BRYANNa-A-PROVED) lol sorry but thats fun to do... XD

And Awesome Seddie videos! Featuring the amazing actors Nathan (Freddie) and Jennette! (Sam) And pics!

So explore! And dont forget to look at the awesome episodes i have for you! I update as soon as possible so keep on tunein!

XDBCWXP

No comments:

Post a Comment

CoMmEnTs!

Write! Anything! seriously!